MAKU FORTE capsules
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€39.00 *||€886.36 * / 1 kg|
|From 3||€35.00 *||€795.45 * / 1 kg|
|From 6||€30.00 *||€681.82 * / 1 kg|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MAK-FT90
Our MAKU FORTE capsules combine 5 valuable ingredients:
- Vitamin C
- Tagetes erecta extract (naturally rich in lutein and zeaxanthin)
- Vitamin E
Zinc is a vital trace element for our body. It is involved in various processes in the body and contributes to the maintenance of important functions in the body. Zinc supports the immune system and helps regulate various metabolic processes in the body.
Zinc occurs naturally in hair, skin, bones, eyes, liver and also the male reproductive organs. Since it cannot be produced by the body itself and is only temporarily stored, it must be regularly supplied through the diet.
Since it is mainly found in meat products, vegetarians and vegans have an increased need for this trace element. This is because plant foods, such as grains or vegetables, usually contain little zinc and it can only be absorbed to a limited extent from these plant sources. This is due to the plant substance phytate contained in plants, which binds various micronutrients (including zinc) in the intestine and thus prevents the zinc from entering the blood via the intestine. Therefore, should you eat a very plant-based diet, this often results in the body absorbing too little zinc in this case and a deficiency can quickly develop.
- Zinc contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc contributes to a normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin and nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal blood testosterone levels
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system function
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a function in cell division
2. Vitamin C
Vitamin C can support a variety of important bodily functions and is therefore quite rightly the best-selling vitamin supplement in Germany.
Vitamin C contributes ..
- to a normal function of the immune system during and after intensive physical activity
- normal collagen formation for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- normal energy metabolism
- to a normal function of the nervous system
- normal mental function
- to a normal function of the immune system
- to protect cells from oxidative stress
- to reduce fatigue and tiredness
- to contribute to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- to improve iron absorption
3. Tagetes erecta extract
Tagetes erecta plant is also called marigold and belongs to the daisy family. The extract of this plant is particularly rich in the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, two plant substances that have been used for many millennia for a wide variety of applications.
4. Vitamin E
Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Copper contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Copper contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and immune system
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation
- Copper contributes to normal iron transport
- Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation
- Copper helps protect cells from oxidative stress
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Coating agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Tagetes erecta extract, Zinc citrate trihydrate, Copper gluconate
1 capsule contains:
160 mg vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
Tagetes erecta extract, of which 6.7 mg lutein and 3.3 mg zeaxanthin
11 mg vitamin E
8,3 mg zinc
0.7 mg copper
Origin MAKU Forte: Germany
Recommended use: take 1x 1 capsule daily with liquid.
Once opened, the product is stable until the end of the best-before date (see label).
Take the product with a meal.
Note interactions with iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, vitamin K and L-thyroxine. The nutrients interfere witheach other's absorption.
Note interactions with vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B7 (biotin), and vitamin B12. The nutrients promotemutual absorption.
- lactose free
- free from colorants
- free from flavorings
- free of food additives such as magnesium stearate
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, cool and protected from light.
PZN Germany: 13904370 / PZN Austria: 4792819