Vitamin D3 Oil 50ml with 1000 IU per drop
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€19.00 *||€38.00 * / 100 ml|
|From 3||€18.00 *||€36.00 * / 100 ml|
|From 6||€17.00 *||€34.00 * / 100 ml|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: VIT-D3-50
Vitamin D3 Oil in the highest quality
PZN Germany: 11688703 / PZN Austria: 4440753
Brown glass bottle Braunglasflasche with integrated pipette in the cover!
The human body can produce Vitamin D by itself through sunlight. Our natural Vitamin D is made from sheep wool grease (Lanoline). According to studies based on Vitamin D that is made from sheep wool grease (Lanoline) have shown that:
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and a normal blood calcium level
Content: 50 ml
More than 1300 drops with 1000 I.U. each.
1 drop corresponds 1000 IU of Vitamin D3
The liquid Vitamin D3 Oil is easy to handle and to dose because of the brown glass bottle with integrated pipette in the cover.
D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin in corn oil.
Recommendation for use: Take 2 drops per day.
Ingredients: Corn oil (GMO-free), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
This product is
- free of lactose
- gluten-free and without yeast
- free of colourings
- free of flavourings
- free of food additives, e.g. magnesium stearate
Notice: Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.