B-WARE B12 FORTE Capsules
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: B-WARE-2
Vitamin B12 - FORTE 500 ?g - Capsules SECOND CHOICE
Methylcobalamin with natural Folic Acid METHYLFOLATE (5-MTHF)
NOTE: This product is a SECOND CHOICE PRODUCT. Instead of rosemary extract, this B12 complex contains organic rice flour as filler and NO biotin! Therefore, it is offered at a special price. Only while supplies last!
Content: 60 Capsules = 30 g
Ingredients: Rice Flour, L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, capsule shell Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Betaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid (Methylfolate 5-MTHF)
This product is
- free of lactose
- gluten-free and without yeast
- free of colourings
- free of flavourings
- free of food additives, e.g. magnesium stearate
Recommendation for use: Take 1 capsule per day with sufficient liquid.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and Folic Acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B2, B3 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and normal mucous membranes
Notice: Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.
For more information about this product, please check out our image gallery. You can find the product gallery under the main product image at the top of this page.
To enlarge the image, please click on the image that is currently shown at the top of the page. Upon clicking the image, it will be enlarged.