Vitamin K2 Oil 50ml with 5µg per drop
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€19.00 *||€38.00 * / 100 ml|
|From 3||€18.00 *||€36.00 * / 100 ml|
|From 6||€17.00 *||€34.00 * / 100 ml|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: VIT-K2-50
Vitamin K2 - Oil MK-7 - all-trans-form
Brown glass bottle with integrated pipette in the cover!
PZN Germany: 11688726 / PZN Austria: 4440747
Our natural Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone MK7) is produced from fermented soybeans ("Natto" - also a traditional food in Japan). It has the highest quality feature "all-trans" and is produced naturally, not synthetically.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting
Characteristics of our Vitamin K2-product:
- Contains the more active form of Vitamin K2, namely Menaquinone (MK-7)
- Free of GMO, Gluten, Lactose and Fructose.
- Without colour and flavour additives and preservatives.
- Permanently through analyses controlled and granted quality.
Content: 50 ml
Ingredients: Corn Oil (GMO-free), Menaquinone (MK-7=Vitamin K2 - all-trans)
More than 1300 drops 6500 ?g Vitamin K2 in the ALL-TRANS-Form!!!
This product is
- free of lactose
- gluten-free and without yeast
- free of colourings
- free of flavourings
- free of food additives, e.g. magnesium stearate
High bioavailability: fat-soluble Vitamin K2 all-trans in corn oil
Vitamin K2 as liquid vitamin oil is easy to handle and to dose because of the brown glass bottle with integrated pipette in the cover.
Vitamin K2 is a fat soluble vitamin.
Recommendation for use: Take 16 drops per day.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.