Vitamin B12 TRIO 1000 µg Drops 50 ml
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€21.00 *||€420.00 * / 1 l|
|From 3||€20.00 *||€400.00 * / 1 l|
|From 6||€19.51 *||€390.20 * / 1 l|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: B12-TRIO
Optimal health with vitamin B12: recognize deficiency and benefit from health advantages
B vitamins are among the most important vitamins and they perform elementary functions in the human body. The body needs vitamin B12 for energy metabolism, to form blood cells and to build nerve sheaths. Many people suffer from a vitamin B deficiency without realizing it. Such a deficiency is particularly common among vegetarians and vegans, as vitamin B12 can only be obtained almost exclusively from animal products compared to the other B vitamins. For people who eat a purely plant-based diet, it can therefore be difficult to absorb sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 through food.
Advantages of SinoPlaSan Vitamin B12 TRIO at a glance
- Directly bioavailable and highly active forms: Adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin for improved absorption.
- High dosage: 1000 µg vitamin B12 per 5 drops, which corresponds to a daily requirement of 40,000 % to compensate for the low absorption rate of orally ingested vitamin B12.
- Optimal combination: Synergistic effect with folic acid (vitamin B9: 400 µg per 5 drops) for improved B-vitamin effectiveness.
- Easy dosing: Precise pipette for effortless application.
- Product benefits: Alcohol-free, vegan, lactose-free, high-dose, no food additives such as magnesium stearate.
Health benefits of vitamin B12 supplementation
- Normal function of the nervous and immune system: Vitamin B12 supports the normal function of the nervous system and contributes to normal immune function.
- Homocysteine and energy metabolism: It plays a role in homocysteine and energy metabolism.
- Mental function: Vitamin B12 promotes normal mental function and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B12 deficiency
Vitamin B12 deficiency is a serious condition that can lead to anemia, characterized by paleness, weakness, fatigue and, in severe cases, shortness of breath and dizziness . A severe lack of vitamin B12 can also damage the nerves, which can lead to tingling, loss of sensation in the hands and feet, muscle weakness, loss of reflexes, difficulty walking, confusion and even dementia. A vitamin B12 deficiency can be detected by a blood test. The symptoms caused by anemia can be improved with high doses of vitamin B12 supplements. However, the symptoms caused by nerve damage, especially dementia in older people, can persist even if the anemia is treated. It is therefore important to recognize a vitamin B12 deficiency at an early stage and to compensate for it.
Causes of vitamin B12 deficiency
The causes that lead to a vitamin B12 deficiency can vary greatly:
- Insufficient supply from the diet, especially in vegans
- Lack of intrinsic factor: Due to the lack of a certain protein in the stomach lining, no active absorption of vitamin B12 can take place in the body. Sven with a lack of intrinsic factors, a high dosage of vitamin B12 (approx. 1000 µg B12 per day) can result in sufficient absorption of vitamin B12 and can therefore be an alternative to intramuscular intake for many people.
- Insufficient storage due to liver disease
- Insufficient absorption of the vitamin due to:
- Excessive bacterial growth in the small intestine
- Impaired absorption in diseases such as coeliac disease or pancreatic disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease, fish tapeworm infection, HIV/AIDS
- Surgical interventions on the intestinal tract or taking medication
- Autoimmune diseases that disrupt the production of stomach cells
- Age-related reduction in stomach acid production
Treatment of a vitamin B12 deficiency
- Vitamin B12 supplements: High-dose vitamin B12 supplements are used for treatment. In the case of a deficiency without symptoms, the vitamin can be taken orally. Regular blood tests monitor B12 levels to ensure that they normalize and are then maintained.
- Injections for nerve damage: People with very low vitamin B12 levels or nerve damage are usually given vitamin B12 by injections administered daily or weekly for weeks until B12 levels return to normal. If the deficiency persists, these injections may be necessary in the long term.
Taking vitamin B12 and folic acid at the same time: advantages and benefits
Vitamin B12 and folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, are essential vitamins that the body cannot produce itself and play a key role in the body's health. Individually they are important for different functions, but when taken together they offer a variety of benefits that can have a positive impact on health.
Taking vitamin B12 and folic acid at the same time is therefore particularly beneficial as they complement each other and produce synergistic effects. This combination can help to improve overall well-being and support the health of the nervous system and other vital functions.
The importance of folic acid: L-methylfolate as an efficient solution
Folic acid, known as vitamin B9, is a crucial water-soluble B vitamin that the body does not produce itself. A balanced diet often does not cover the need for folate, as many have difficulty absorbing or metabolizing it. This is why dietary supplements are needed to compensate for this deficiency.
Folic acid, the synthetically produced form of folate, must be converted into the active form L-methylfolate in the body in several steps. This conversion requires certain enzymes which, however, are not produced in sufficient quantities by all people. Studies show that a large proportion of the world's population does not produce this enzyme in sufficient quantities, which means that the folic acid ingested cannot be effectively converted into the active L-methylfolate form. Our product already contains L-methylfolate, the bioactive form of folate, which can be used directly by the body without any conversion processes. This direct usability makes our product efficient and effective for people who have difficulty converting folic acid. By providing L-methylfolate, we support optimal folate absorption, resulting in an improved supply and more effective utilization of the vitamin in the body.
The benefits of folate (folic acid)
- Immune function and mental function: Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system and mental function.
- Reduction of fatigue: It helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Growth during pregnancy: In pregnant women, folate supports the growth of maternal tissue.
- Blood formation and amino acid synthesis: It is involved in amino acid synthesis, homocysteine metabolism and blood formation.
Ingredients: Bi-distilled water, plant-based glycerine, vitamin B12 (adenosylcobalamin), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), L-methylfolate
5 drops contain 1000 µg vitamin B12, of which 500µg methylcobalamin, 500µg adenosylcobalamin and 400µg L-methylfolate (active folic acid)
Origin Vitamin B12: Spain
Recommended dosage: take 5 drops daily. Shake gently before consumption.
The product should be stored in the refrigerator after opening and is stable until the end of the best before date (see label).
Take the product on an empty stomach or with a meal.
Note interactions with iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B7 (biotin). The nutrients promotemutual absorption.
- alcohol free
- lactose free
- high dosed
- free from colorants
- free from flavorings
- free of food additives such as magnesium stearate
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, cool and protected from light.
PZN 15876353 (Austria PZN 5175069)
What is the glycerin in the product derived from?
The vegetable glycerin is obtained from rapeseed.