Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application
We point out that the current version of the General Terms and Conditions is permanently available on the Internet. The customer is hereby expressly requested to inspect, print and copy these General Terms and Conditions.
We provide our services and offers exclusively on the basis of the agreement for our General Terms and Conditions. Deviating provisions shall only apply if we have expressly agreed to them in text form.
The following general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between SinoPlaSan AG and consumers and entrepreneurs who buy products through our store. Contradictory conditions or conditions deviating from our terms and conditions will not be accepted by us. The contract language is German.
§ 2 How does the offer / the contract come into being
1. our offers are only an invitation to the customer to submit binding offers on his part and are therefore subject to change and non-binding. If the ordered goods are not available, we will immediately refuse to accept the offer.
The contract is concluded by our declaration of acceptance (order confirmation). The legally required electronic confirmation of receipt of the order is not an order confirmation. However, invoicing or delivery of the goods shall be deemed to be acceptance of the order.
We reserve the right to make minor deviations from illustrations and information contained in offers for production-related reasons or for technical improvement. This applies only to such changes or deviations that are reasonable for you, taking into account our interests.
4. we deliver within 2-3 business days, usually by DHL.
5. the order processing takes place via:
SinoPlaSan AG is registered at the local court of Stuttgart under HRB-Nr. 772810, the sole authorized representative is Annette Pilz. The VAT ID number is: DE 178930185, Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Marcus Trapp
6. please understand that orders can only be executed within the Federal Republic of Germany and Austria. Please contact us for orders for other countries.
§ 3 Customer information
1. Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the contract concluded (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the terms and conditions with the invoice, but you can also access the terms and conditions at any time after the conclusion of the contract via our website.
As a registered customer you can access your past orders via the customer LogIn area (Login).
2. Correction notice
You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order by pressing the delete button. We will inform you about further correction options on the way through the order process. You can also exit the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 4 How to pay
1. the prices valid on the day of the order acceptance plus the indicated forwarding expenses apply. The prices include the statutory value added tax. In case of a price increase between order and order acceptance you are no longer bound to your order.
2. the purchase price is due immediately upon acceptance of the order.
3. you can pay the purchase price conveniently by one of the available payment methods such as "on account" and "by SEPA direct debit". If a direct debit is returned despite proper authorization, we must unfortunately charge you for the return debit fees incurred. In this case, the bank is authorized to inform us of your name and address.
§ 5 Cancellation policy
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
Please note that a return of already opened or damaged goods is not possible.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us,
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, excluding delivery costs, without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
§ 6 Warranty
The statutory warranty rights apply.
§ 7 Retention of title
The goods remain the property of SinoPlaSan AG until full payment of all existing claims.
§ 8 Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
1. German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. place of performance and jurisdiction is Göppingen/Ulm, as far as the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law or the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany.