Pylopass MONO 60 capsules for H. pylori
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€32.00 *||€1,391.30 * / 1 kg|
|From 3||€29.00 *||€1,260.87 * / 1 kg|
|From 6||€27.00 *||€1,173.91 * / 1 kg|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PY-MO-60
After caries, infection with Helicobacter pylori is now the most common bacterial infectious disease worldwide, affecting around half of the world's population. Every second to third German suffers from stomach complaints caused by Helicobacter pylori. Often the cause and diagnosis of H. pylori is only found after detailed examinations and thus this disease often remains undetected for a long time.
In some cases, no or no significant symptoms are observed, while in others the infection leads to severe disease. Presumably, it is only certain conditions in the stomach that cause the bacterium to multiply excessively and only then cause problems. For example, a temporarily too high pH value in the stomach (too little acid) could be a reason for the excessive Helicobacter proliferation in some people. This is because a healthy stomach acid level puts Helicobacter pylori in its place.
Long-lasting stomach pain, pressure in the upper abdomen, fasting pains, a constant feeling of fullness, heartburn, belching, vomiting or recurring nausea, loss of appetite and anemia as well as B12 deficiency can be symptoms of an infection with Helicobacter pylori. The long-term consequences are then often gastritis, gastric and duodenal carcinoma, and many more.
Pylopass™ is used for dietary management of Helicobacter pylori infection. This product contains the natural but inactivated lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648. Its inactivation gives this particular strain of bacteria the ability to bind several Helicobacter in seconds, without affecting the natural intestinal bacteria. The bacteria bound to this unique Pylopass™ lactic acid Helicobacter bacteria are excreted with the stool.
Multiple studies demonstrate the ability of Pylopass™ to clear H. pylori bacteria from the body and show that users' quality of life improved significantly after only about 2 weeks.
What makes Pylopass™ special
- resistant to gastric acid
- free of side effects
- does not alter the body's own intestinal flora
- suitable for children
The current published studies on Pylopass™ are:
- Buckley et al (2018) The effect of Lactobacillus reuteri supplementation in Helicobacter pylori infection: a placebo-controlled, single-blind study
- Kornienko et al (2020) Gastric opportunities in HP eradication in children
- Uspensky et al (2016) Evolution in eradication therapy of HP -associated diseases: beyond the standards?
- Paralova et al. (2015) An innovative approach in the treatment of H. pylori infection in children.
- Bordin et al. (2015) The efficiency and safety of probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus reuteri DSMZ17648 in patients infected with Helicobacter pylori, who haven't absolute indications for eradication therapy: results of the study
- Holz et al. (2014): Significant reduction in Helicobacter pylori load in humans with non-viable Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648: a pilot study
- Mehling and Busjahn (2013) Non-viable Lactobacillus reuteri DSMZ 17648 (Pylopass™) as a new approach to Helicobacter pylori control in humans
- Parth K (2021) Efficacy L reuteri triple therapy eradication.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM17648, inactivated), bulking agent: rice flour, capsule shell hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
2 capsules contain:
20 billion (400 mg) PylopassTM Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648 (inactive)
Origin Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM17648, inactivated): Denmark
Origin Rice flour: Germany
Pylopass™ MONO is approved for dietary management of Helicobacter pylori infection.
Directions for use: take 1-2x 1 capsule daily with liquid.
Once opened, the product is stable until the end of the best-before date (see label).
Take the product with a meal.
- lactose free
- free from colorants
- free from flavorings
- free of food additives such as magnesium stearate
Pylopass™ MONO is a food for special medical purposes (balanced diet) for dietary management of Helicobacter pylori infection.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, cool and protected from light.
PZN 13426930 Germany / PZN 4737157 Austria