Zinc 25 mg drops 100 ml
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€16.00 *||€160.00 * / 1 l|
|From 3||€15.00 *||€150.00 * / 1 l|
|From 6||€14.00 *||€140.00 * / 1 l|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ZN-100
Zinc is a vital trace element for our body. It is involved in various processes in the body and contributes to the maintenance of important functions in the body. Zinc supports the immune system and helps regulate various metabolic processes in the body.
Zinc occurs naturally in hair, skin, bones, eyes, liver and also the male reproductive organs. Since it cannot be produced by the body itself and is only temporarily stored, it must be regularly supplied through the diet.
Since it is mainly found in meat products, vegetarians and vegans have an increased need for this trace element. This is because plant foods, such as grains or vegetables, usually contain little zinc and it can only be absorbed to a limited extent from these plant sources. This is due to the plant substance phytate contained in plants, which binds various micronutrients (including zinc) in the intestine and thus prevents the zinc from entering the blood via the intestine. Therefore, should you eat a very plant-based diet, the consequence in this case is often that the body absorbs too little zinc and a deficiency can quickly develop.
- Zinc contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc contributes to a normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin and nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal blood testosterone levels
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system function
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a function in cell division
Our zinc drops provide 25 mg of zinc with 17 drops per day and thus cover the daily requirement! In liquid form, it ensures ideal absorption and bioavailability in the body.
Ingredients: Water, L-(+)-lactic acid, zinc sulfate
22 drops contain 25 mg of zinc.
Origin Zinc: Europe
Recommended dosage: take 1x daily 22 drops pure or diluted in water.
The product should be stored in the refrigerator after opening and consumed within about 6 months.
Take the product on an empty stomach, with food if you have a sensitive stomach.
Note interactions with iron, calcium, copper, magnesium, selenium and L-thyroxine. The nutrients interfere witheach other's absorption.
Note interactions with vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12and vitamin C. The nutrients promotemutual absorption.
- lactose free
- free from dyes
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, cool and protected from light.
PZN Germany: 16822721 / PZN Austria: 5382035