Vitamin B12 FORTE 500 µg Methylcobalamin
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€28.46 *||€94.87 * / 100 g|
|From 3||€25.52 *||€85.07 * / 100 g|
|From 6||€23.55 *||€78.50 * / 100 g|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: B12-60
Vitamin B12 - FORTE 500 ?g - Capsules
Methylcobalamin with natural Folic Acid METHYLFOLATE (5-MTHF)
PZN Germany: 13426947 / PZN Austria: 4737217
In this Vitamin-B12-Complex all 8 B-Vitamins and Rosemary-Extract are optimally combined in one capsule.
The composition of highest-quality Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) and NATURAL Folic Acid (Methylfolate) at a ratio of 5:2 is an important quality characteristic. This natural folate saves the body the need to convert Folic Acid to Methylfolate - the form of folate that the body really needs.
Applications of the capsules: For the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, for a normal energy-yielding metabolism, a normal function of the nervous systems and a normal psychological function, for normal homocysteine metabolism, for the production of red blood cells, for the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and hair.
Content: 60 Capsules = 30 g
Ingredients: Rosemary Extract, L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, capsule shell Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Betaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid (Methylfolate 5-MTHF), D-Biotin
This product is
- free of lactose
- gluten-free and without yeast
- free of colourings
- free of flavourings
- free of food additives, e.g. magnesium stearate
Recommendation for use: Take 1 capsule per day with sufficient liquid.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and Biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid and Biotin contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and Folic Acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B2, B3 and Biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and normal mucous membranes.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
Notice: Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.
For more information about this product, please check out our image gallery. You can find the product gallery under the main product image at the top of this page.
To enlarge the image, please click on the image that is currently shown at the top of the page. Upon clicking the image, it will be enlarged.