Sango Coral Powder 100% 200 g
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€22.00 *||€110.00 * / 1 kg|
|From 3||€21.00 *||€105.00 * / 1 kg|
|From 6||€20.00 *||€100.00 * / 1 kg|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SAN-200
The Sango coral, which originated in Okinawa/Japan, is naturally rich in magnesium and calcium.
The island of Okinawa is also known as the "Island of the Centenarians", as its inhabitants are known for their physical and mental fitness into old age. Sango coral is found exclusively in Okinawa and grows around the island. It contains more than 70 trace elements, but most importantly it contains calcium and magnesium and that in the body's own ratio of 2:1.
In order to protect the still naturally growing coral reef, we use only dead corals for our Sango Coral Powder and thus do not support any overexploitation of living reefs. Only dead coral is collected from the ocean floor for this product.
Since Sango coral always comes from Japan, we naturally check every batch for radioactivity and irradiation.
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to the function of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium has a function in cell division
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal mental function
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function
- Calcium and magnesium have a function in cell division and specialization (calcium only)
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to normal signal transmission between nerve cells
- Calcium contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes
Ingredients: 100% pure sango coral powder
3 g contains 3000 mg of Sango Coral, of which 600 mg is calcium and 300 mg is magnesium.
Origin Sango Coral: Japan
Recommended use: Dissolve 2x 1.5 g (measuring spoon) daily in water or other liquid (max. lukewarm).
Once opened, the product is stable until the end of the best-before date (see label).
Take the product on an empty stomach or with a meal.
- 100% pure, without additives
- free from colorants
- free from flavorings
- free of food additives such as magnesium stearate
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, cool and protected from light.
PZN Germany: 16006743 / PZN Austria 5186268