NADH 20 mg + Q10 100 mg 60 Capsules
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€44.00 *||€1,466.67 * / 1 kg|
|From 3||€42.00 *||€1,400.00 * / 1 kg|
|From 6||€40.00 *||€1,333.33 * / 1 kg|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: NADH-Q10-60
Our NADH + Q10 capsules consist of two coenzymes.
NADH (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide hydrogen), also known as coenzyme 1, is the biologically active form of vitamin B3 (niacin). It is responsible for energy production in absolutely every living human, animal and plant cell.
The more active a cell is, the more NADH it needs. A healthy heart muscle, for example, contains about 90 micrograms of NADH per kg. A potato, on the other hand, contains only about 0.2 micrograms per kg.
A lack of NADH in the body manifests itself,among other things, through symptoms of fatigue, which are caused by an energy deficit at the cellular level. Without NADH (coenzyme 1), a large number of chemical reactions in the body cannot take place. NADH should therefore always be present in sufficient quantities in the body. The coenzyme is found primarily in yeast, but also in meat and fish. A problem arises in people whose bodies cannot absorb NADH properly for various reasons, or in people who have switched to a vegetarian diet. In both cases, NADH (coenzyme 1) can be taken as a supplement.
In addition, often only very small amounts of coenzyme 1 can be absorbed through food. This is due, among other things, to our current living conditions (e.g. stress, lack of sleep, environmental pollution, poor nutrition), which make it almost impossible for the body to produce sufficient energy in a natural way.
Another reason is that the body's own coenzyme 1 production - just like the body's own coenzyme Q10 production - steadily decreases from the age of 30, as the body begins to age early.
Production & Quality Characteristics
NADH is naturally produced from yeast, which is very rich in NAD. Chemical-biological processes produce the oxidized form NADH. After various crystallization processes, the final product contains 93-98% pure NADH and no longer has any traces of yeast.
Due to its properties, NADH is very unstable to light and oxygen. This means that NADH quickly loses its effectiveness when it comes into contact with light or oxygen. Our NADH was produced in the so-called PANMOL® process. PANMOL® has succeeded in making NADH durable and bioavailable through a patented process (without chemical substances) by microencapsulation.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) supports
- normal energy metabolism
- normal nervous system function
- normal mental function
- the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- the maintenance of normal skin
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Coenzyme Q10, also called ubiquinone, is found in every living cell of our organism and is needed for energy production. It belongs to the vitaminoids, i.e. vitamin-like vital substances, and its chemical structure is very similar to the fat-soluble vitamins K and E. Coenzyme Q10 is produced by the body, particularly in the intestines and liver cells, from the amino acids phenyalanine and thyrosine and the B vitamins. Some foods also contain small amounts of Q10. Ubiquinone takes its name from the Latin word "ubiquitous", meaning "occurring everywhere", as it is found in almost all organisms.
Coenzyme Q10 can be produced by the body itself, but this self-production decreases in the course of life and is also further reduced by other factors such as chronic diseases, stress, smoking, medications (especially cholesterol-lowering medications), etc.
Our coenzyme Q10 is derived from yeast fermentation and provides 100 mg of the coenzyme per capsule. We use only vegan, highly compatible and vegetable capsule shells made of cellulose (HPMC).
Why ubiquinone instead of the expensive ubiquinol?
Many suppliers advertise better absorption of Q10 through the fully reduced ubiquinol form of Q10. Although this feature sounds promising, there is no need for this form. Because:
- There are considerably more scientific studies using ubiquinone than studies using ubiquinol.
- In terms of absorption, there is no difference between ubiquinone and ubiquinol. It appears that there are no immediate benefits of using ubiquinol, since the compound is converted to ubiquinone in the digestive system anyway. At least there are no studies showing increased efficacy or the like.
- Ubiquinone and ubiquinol switch back and forth between one form and the other in the body. It is important to ensure good absorption. In addition, the bioavailability of both types is nearly the same.
- The international coenzyme Q10 association ICQA uses a preparation containing ubiquinone as the official scientific reference product.
- Ubiquinol is more expensive to produce than ubiquinone, so it is consequently expensive for consumers and scientists.
- Ubiquinol is very unstable and reacts extremely with atmospheric oxygen, it oxidizes. After oxidation, it is not worthless, but it has unconverted back into ubiquinone. Preventing this oxidation and ensuring that coenzyme Q10 retains its reduced ubiquinol form is extremely difficult and represents an expensive and enormous technical challenge.
- It is often read that elderly people have a reduced ability to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol and should therefore use a ubiquinol product. Even if this were true, it does not solve the problem, because as already written, the body constantly converts between ubiquinone and ubiquinol back and forth. Thus, after the first conversion of ubiquinol to ubiquinone, the problem would immediately become current again. Since the conversion of ubiquinone to ubiquinol takes place with the help of the selenoprotein thioredoxin reductase, the reduced ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol can be compensated by the additional intake of selenium.
Ingredients: PANMOL®-NADH micro, bulking agent: rice flour, CoEnzyme Q10, coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
1 capsule contains 200 mg PANMOL® NADH (of which 20 mg NADH) and 100 mg CoEnzyme Q10.
Recommended use: take 1 capsule daily with liquid.
Once opened, the product is stable until the end of the best-before date (see label).
Take the product on an empty stomach or with a meal.
- lactose free
- free from colorants
- free from flavorings
- free of food additives such as magnesium stearate
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, cool and protected from light.
PZN Germany: 14291917 / PZN Austria: 4867411